My Hamster (Rocky)

1st time of post

Halo, thank u for those who spend times to see my blog.


Now is already 4th week of 2nd sem of 2nd year in TARC. I felt very happy because along the way until now, all the friends have bring many happiness to me and make me no longer lonely, especially for those now in the same course with me. Of course for those in secondary school's friends also bring me a lot of happiness.

In this sem, i need to thanks to my junior. He teach me 1 very useful word, "ji eh..". This is not a bad word, suitable for every different type of people to use. No matter at where or when, this word really nice to use.




^ college's friends (ji eh...'s gang)

^ best friends (mp4 + earphone)

Saturday 1 November 2008

5 Comments:

samson said...

Wa chiu blog le.. muz support!
i give u 爱的鼓励!

-samson-

Simon Teow said...

Wah...Blog from"Dai Lou"leh...I oso mz support 1 mah..."God" gv u 爱的鼓励...i gv u "Ji eh"....

AlfredGKC said...

lol, thanks for ur support. haha....

٩๏̯͡๏)۶zhentasy٩๏̯͡๏)۶™ said...

Ji eh~!!!Din tell la u got a blog!!niama

yow yuen said...

ji eh,

say only same surname but didnt tell us u got blog..maji eh....

go die lar u wu ppl