My Hamster (Rocky)

new things....

today morning, I went to see doctor again about my face. After I get into the doctor's room and she greet to me. After I sit down, she come out with another sentence, "why ur face become so dry and red?" I reply her "dont know why. Maybe is the cleanser?" Actually I want to reply "ji eh.. maybe is the cleanser le." but I didnt do so.

After a few minutes, the consultation is ended and she said next appointment is after 3 weeks and change all the cleanser, pimple creams and pill for me. Then I think, cham lo.... I still left 1/3 bottle of cleanser and half packet of pill at home. Really... ji eh...

After that, I go to the counter to collect and pay for my fees. I saw that the new pill is in green colour. Ji eh... dont know after consume that particular pill will become shrek or not.

Today afternoon, my mum and my sister go to Time Square. At there, they bought me a sling bag. Even the sling bag is not branded, I still love it because is a gift from my parents. Some more all my sling bags are broken. So, I will appreaciate this gift.


^ my new green colour pill (geli dao....)



^ my new sling bag (nice ma)

Sunday 2 November 2008

5 Comments:

Simon Teow said...

Hey...大佬!The colour of ur pil relly "ji eh"...

samson said...

both of u really... "ji eh.."

i sked after makan, grow 青苔.
U know 青苔? Jum Tua Eng Dai Mai.. LOL

-samson-

yow yuen said...

apa lanjiao shrek ...

later u eat that pill become goblin..u know goblin technies??later u go bomb ppl..wat de fuk..

so dailou..dun eat..let ah gan eat first..i think his face can survive one..

aarongan said...

wah lau eh ada blog liao leh ,jia you jia you

AlfredGKC said...

gan eat ar..... later become like girl just like after drink the kacip fatimah.....