My Hamster (Rocky)

favourite's day


Halo, miss me ma? I need to mention that, this 1 is weekend blog oo. Dont think that I will post something in weekday. Unless I got something want to share. hehe.....

Ok, today.... quite disappointed and busy.


I'm disappointed because my cousin ffk me. Actually today, we will meet up each other as we promise last week........ but until today I called him and he told me that today is his assignment's day. So, suan ba.........


I'm busy because just now 6 pm smt I help my mum clean the cupboard.... All of you know what am I found inside the there? Wow..... That is my favourite toy during the time I was study in kindergarten. That is POWER RANGER.......


^ favourite childhood toy (geng le)



Now, I am watching cartoon network.... That is my favourite cartoon, Tom & Jerry: The movie.... It's damn nice cartoon. Dont think that I am still a child. Actually I am already 20 but those cartoon really making me enjoyable and relax....... and sometimes I will also act like a child, maybe is the consequences from those cartoon. So..... dont be like that Mr. 虾 always said me..... "你20岁lo... 毛都生齐lo...." But I really cannot tahan if i didnt act like child..... hehe... Maybe I will grow up (no more like a child) in the working filed.






Saturday 8 November 2008

5 Comments:

aarongan said...

wah lau eh 20 something still watching cartoon meh, haha but can u borrow me ur power ranger ma???

AlfredGKC said...

ok.... no problem but need to pay rental fees.

yow yuen said...

I guess same surname dun need rental fees rite?

Btw..plz borrow ah gan as he want use to cucuk his own ass.Not he tell me , I dream about it yesterday..really a nitemare

AlfredGKC said...

walao.... yy y u always dream about gan 1. cham lo ru..

٩๏̯͡๏)۶zhentasy٩๏̯͡๏)۶™ said...

nice layout