My Hamster (Rocky)

sry guys

iyo, sry guys for long long times didnt update my blog..... because last few week are damn damn.... very very.... busy for those assignments until I get chicken pox.... swt....
Haihz.... now got many many type of foods cannot be consume by me... quite cham....

Now I'm busy in doing the revision for my final exam.... luckily I get chicken pox before my final exam. If not, really cham cham lo....

Today also nth for me to post.... Wish all my friends that going to sit the exam in this week can at least pass for all of thier exam papers.... ^^

= Have a nice day =

Sunday 11 January 2009

4 Comments:

samson said...

***Bump
all the best
gud luck
take care
sweet dream
good night
bb

Ansonboy said...

+u+U+u to all who is taking exam ^^

AlfredGKC said...

wow, got new member leave comment le. haha.. welcome ansonboy

Ansonboy said...

thx ya...

i love u...cz u look so handsome.
muack muack ^^