My Hamster (Rocky)

* Happy Chinese 牛 Year *

Wow, today gonna write about my celebration of cny.
Pay attention de la.......

年初一 (nian chu yi)
Wow, receive angpao day "yeah"...... This is the happy day for those who receives angpao. Today in my grandma house si beh many ppl until I see no.... Hehe... As long as I can get more angpao, then nvm lo... Ok, here are some pictures to show:



Later on, my cousins and I go to Queensbay mall there gai gai but most of the shop lots are closed. Nth to gai....... Then suan lo, We decided go back to my grandma house to play card.. Playing the card game making all of us ki siao.


年初二 (nian chu er)
Today, I went to Taiping bai nian with my parents. Si beh jam oh... along the way. Finally we reached the destination after 2 hours. At there = a bit sienz... Nth to do. Then we when back to Penang at around 5p.m. smt. Along the way is si.... beh.... jam.... too. After we reached Penang, we go dined with my relative. After the diner, we went to my aunty house. At there..... quite sienz.. also. Luckily my cousin, Evone sms and chat with me. If not 年初二 = boring day.....


年初三 (nian chu san)
Today = very.... very.... happy because I am following my cousins (Victor, JR, Yun Yun and Evone) sing K in redbox, Gurney. I saw my junior at Gurney there le..... I really felt shock. At night, we become ki siao ag during the time we playing card.


年初四 (nian chu si)
Today, I'm following my cousins, Victor and JR to play Dota in cyber cafe. My performance is damn.... lousy.... Most of the times I have spend in cyber cafe.


年初五 (nian chu wu)
Today we go watch the 家有喜事 2009... That movie really not bad. Besides that, I have bought a new earing. I also saw a funny banner in Queensbay mall.



That's all for my post........ Wish U Happy cny.

Sunday 1 February 2009